Time & Location
About the Event
In this one day Dressage clinic you will learn several of the following concepts that best suit the group on the day:
- how to perfect your transitions to the lightest aids
- breaking down the training scale and using it correctly
- how to establish a light and elastic contact
- the 3 different types of flexion and how to achieve them
- the four stages of educating your horse
- the four levels of expectation
- how to problem solve common issues
- how to teach your horse to balance himself
- managing your horse's impulsion
- how to release tension in any part of the horse's body
- how to introduce laterals, or make them easier and more expressive
- simple patterns that establish principles and responsibilities
The main goal of this clinic is for you to walk away with the knowledge you need to be able to progress your horse's training to the next level. There won't be any fluff, I'll break it right down so you understand exactly why we do things the way we do, and help you to help your horse understand.
There will be a combination of demonstrations, theory sessions where you can take notes, and of course a lot of time in the saddle putting things into practice.
8:00am - Introduction and Demonstration
9:00am - Group 1 Riders
10:30am - Group 2 Riders
12:00pm - Lunch Break
1:00pm - Demonstration and Theory
2:00pm - Group 1 Riders
3:00pm - Group 2 Riders
4:00pm - Q & A
The clinic will be held in West Bullsbrook
Fence sitters welcome (limited numbers permitted, depending on number of riding participants)
*If you would like to organise a clinic in your area please get in touch and we can work out something to suit you!
Please make sure you are familiar with our cancellation policy before booking.
- Riding Participant$180$1800$0