Time & Location
About the Event
Due to popular demand we will now be offering clinics again!
Learning in this format has so many benefits, and will condense several months worth of private lessons into one day, helping things to really sink in for you and your horse.
In this one day flatwork clinic you will learn:
- how to perfect your transitions to the lightest aids
- how to establish a light and elastic contact
- the 3 different types of flexion and how to achieve them
- the four stages of educating your horse
- the four levels of expectation
- how to problem solve common flatwork issues
- how to teach your horse to balance himself
- managing your horse's impulsion without reins
- how to release tension in any part of the horse's body
- when, where and how to introduce laterals
- simple patterns that establish principles and responsibilities
The main goal of this clinic is for you to walk away with the knowledge you need to be able to progress your horse's training to the next level. There won't be any fluff, I'll break it right down so you understand exactly why we do things the way we do, and help you to help your horse understand.
There will be a combination of demonstrations, theory sessions where you can take notes, and of course a lot of time in the saddle putting things into practice.
The clinic will be held in the Swan Valley, location TBA.
Fence sitters welcome (limited numbers permitted, depending on number of riding participants)
*If you would like to organise a clinic in your area please get in touch and we can work out something to suit you!
Please make sure you are familiar with our cancellation policy before booking.
- Riding Participant$180$1800$0