Time & Location
About the Event
In this one day clinic you will learn several of the following concepts:
- How to teach your horse to perform perfect transitions to the lightest aids, including walk to canter, canter to walk, etc
- How to teach your horse to halt square, automatically
- The basics of Spanish Walk leading to Spanish trot
- How to teach piaffe and passage in hand
- Stretching long and low in trot and canter
- Encouraging vertical flexion (dressage frame) in your ground work
- The four stages of educating your horse
- The four levels of expectation
- How to problem solve common flatwork issues on the ground
- How to teach your horse to balance himself
- How to establish consistent rhythm and impulsion
- How to release tension in the horse's body and mind
- When, where and how to introduce laterals on the ground, including shouder-in, half pass and pirouettes
The main goal of this clinic is for you to walk away with the knowledge you need to be able to progress your horse's training to the next level. There won't be any fluff, I'll break it right down so you understand exactly why we do things the way we do, and help you to help your horse understand. There is no age limit for horses to attend this clinic, and it is ideal for young green horses, and nervous riders, though seasoned horses and riders will still get a lot out of attending this clinic, who knows, you might have the perfect horse for a piaffe demonstration!
There will be a combination of demonstrations and theory sessions where you can take notes, and of course a lot of time putting things into practice with your own horse.
8:00am - Introduction and Demonstration
9:00am - Group 1
10:30am - Group 2
12:00pm - Lunch Break
1:00pm - Demonstration and Theory
2:00pm - Group 1
3:00pm - Group 2
4:00pm - Q & A
The clinic will be held in West Bullsbrook.
Fence sitters welcome (limited numbers permitted, depending on number of participants)
*If you would like to organise a clinic in your area please get in touch and we can work out something to suit you!
Please make sure you are familiar with our cancellation policy before booking.
- Riding Participant$120$1200$0